It's NOT about just watching someone do it!
This sounds like a simple subject but
it is VERY complex. You have many areas of the body to receive
the ball, many types of passes and balls to receive, and many areas
of the field. It goes on and on.
Every type of reception is covered and
Coach V takes you step by step into the understanding of perfecting
Just a FEW of the subjects covered:
- Receiving passes the right way.
- Receiving at FULL pace.
- Receiving with the head, not just heading it away.
- Receiving with the chest. All the angles and uses.
- Trapping with the body. Why no one does this correctly.
- The shin trap. An elevated skill that even beginners can learn.
- Thigh traps. You will be surprised that you are doing them wrong.
- Touch and go traps. Why we want traps to be controlled but
- and much more.
Back To Main